The Little Academy is open to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. School age children may attend before and after school, holidays and during summer vacation. We do no discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, handicap conditions, ancestry or whether the child is being breastfed.
The following requirements are to be met prior to admission to the center:
- An initial conference with the director to determine that the individual needs of each child can be met by the center.
- A complete file, containing all of the following required documentation:
- Registration/Application Form Completed
- Paid Registration Fee/Activity Fee/Book Fee
- Completed Admissions Agreement
- Health Card with current immunizations – including Chicken Pox vaccine (Varicella) or a note stating child has had history of disease
- Emergency Information and Pick-Up Authorization Form